Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Better Nation starts with Small Steps, Small Changes

I've seen alterations in myself, my family, my peers people surrounding me and in the country I belong. Alterations that are slowly destroying my beloved home. Charter Change, Corruption, Nepotism, Deforestation, High Tide, Air Pollution and Moral Issues like Rape, Massacre and Abortion are spreading viruses that are poisoning the Philippines and its people that Ninoy once defined as "worth dying for."

Watching news and even reading the newspapers stress me. Poverty is ruling the country. We are more than a million and I'm glad if half of it can it thrice a day. Ask the prisoners in the jail why they have done such crimes and most of them might say, "Kapit sa patalim po. Hirap kasi ng buhay eh." People are in pain same as the Mother Earth. Floods and landslides get lives of people. In every trash, another tear falls. Everyone of us can do something to make things right. I may be simple and still young but I know..I CAN DO SOMETHING. Being a better person can start the change that we need. We must be someone better. Find whats wrong with you and make it right, improve yourself and spread the change in you to others, influence them to be a better citizen. Then that simple change can build a great, united, happy nation.

Indeed, nothing is permanent in this world except change. CHANGE that we NEED to do to save the nation. Because a better Nation starts with small steps, small changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment