Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My 2nd to the Last Reflection :'c

On my last reflection post, I promised to share you new lessons in the Computer Rm. 3 and in my life. Again, I guess I'll be sharing more lessons in life rather than lessons in ICT IV. It's NOT because Mrs. Vera Cruz is not a good teacher instead activities from the outside world is calling me.
Indeed in every quarter, I learn something new, something worth exerting an effort for. Discovering Microsoft Font Page pushed me to learn more about it on my own. It's like preparing myself to my next chapter of my life, the College. Inspite the hectic schedules, we need to finish our responsibilities in the classroom. We need to submit projects, take quizzes and do all the activities. Having our Extra-Curicular Activities may destruct our Academics.And yes, we need to know our priorities and try maintaining equilibrium. Balance and enjoy everything we do.
I may have shared less lessons today but believe me..our teacher is great. Through this post, let me congratulate Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz for being the MOst Outstanding Secondary Teacher of Vigan City, Year 2009-2010. Moving forward, my last 70 days at ISNHS, I believe I'll learn more and earn more experiences that I'll carry for my College life.

1 comment:

  1. I hate this government poh kasi eh kaya ganun..hahahaha..Hindi naman sa pinapaasa sa kanila pero ganito na nga kahirap ang buhay dinadagdagan pa nila ng perwisyo.What a mess. haha

    ReplyDelete