Thursday, November 5, 2009

TWO GARDING PERIOD ENDED..TWO MORE GRADING PERIODS

Two grading periods had passed, two more and the school year will end.


Time really flies fastly.As I'm making this post I ask myself, "how many times have I entered the Computer Room 3 for the last 2 months?" It was then that I realized that for the second grading period we learn less at our school lessons while we gain experiences through school activities. Yet I discovered new things like how hard it is to make a simple html file and how confusing and challenging it is to make a good one.
Though lesser lesson was learned this grading period, at least I gain life lesson. It's like how amazing container tags can't work without their partner while a man needs a companion in life. And how a stand-alone tag tells us that sometimes we need to be alone for us to be independent in facing life's challenges.
Now as I end this post, I'll be hoping that as I'll make my post for the 3rd grading period reflections, 2 months from now, I'll be sharing you some more lessons I will learn in life and in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment